Available E-course & Inclusions:
'How to Create Your Dream Wardrobe' E-Course ™
Lifetime access (unless in breech of T&C's)
Includes full access to 'How to Create Your Dream Wardrobe' E-course.
Including access to 7 Modules + 2 bonus video's-
E-COURSE MODULE TOPICS + VIDEOS:
- Creating Your Dream Style
- Express Your Style
- Identifying Your Body Shape
- How to Flatter Your Body Shape
- Your Wardrobe Strategy
- How to Write Your Shopping List
- Shop Your Dream Wardrobe
- Bonus Video- Introduction to the E-course
- Bonus Video- Special Opportunity
- 'Style Identity Workbook' pdf
- 'Your Body Shape Workbook' pdf
- 1 x 'Body Shape Guide' (1 x body shape guide permitted per subscriber)
- 'How to Cull, De-Clutter & Organise Your Wardrobe in 3 Easy Steps' pdf
- 'Your Wardrobe Strategy' Pdf
- 'Shopping List' pdf
- 'How to Shop Smarter to Find Your Best Pieces' pdf
E-Course Terms & Conditions:
'How to Create Your Dream Wardrobe' E-course is operated by “THE TRUSTEE FOR JOSEPHINE EVE PTY LTD (ABN 81 160 523 099)”.
In this document, “we” means “THE TRUSTEE FOR JOSEPHINE EVE PTY LTD (ABN 81 160 523 099)”, and “you” means any Subscriber or other user of our Course or materials.
- All e-course support material is housed on our E-course login site which you will be given access to if you have paid in full and are not in breech of our policy.
- You will be granted access to the e-course site via personal login and password upon initial sign up and payment of your specific program(s).
- Any further e-course upgrades made to the platform will automatically be added to your personal dashboard on the e-course portal site for you to access if applicable.
Use of Module Video's and Downloadable's:
- Subscribers also agree to only download and use course modules, videos, workbooks and downloadable pdf's for the purposes of their participation in the e-course and not for any commercial, business or other gain.
- We recognise that anything the subscriber shares with us during this course may be regarded as confidential, whether it is your name, email or personal information. We undertake to recognise the confidentiality of the information you provide to us and will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that we, do not, either directly or indirectly, use or disclose any confidential or personal information of yours except for the purpose for which it was disclosed to us.
No E-Course Refunds:
- Josephine Eve does not offer a refund of the 'How to Create Your Dream Wardrobe' E-course on any level.
Course Content, Teachings and Style Exercises:
- As a student, you agree and understand that:
- Josephine Eve 'How to Create Your Dream Wardrobe' E-course is not to be construed as fixing all problems related to your wardrobe and style challenges; course material and module lessons may be personally and emotionally challenging; there may be strong language used throughout the courses and training sessions;
- some discussions may be confronting, and you agree that you will only participate to the extent you feel comfortable; you will not hold Josephine Eve liable for any loss or cost or damages incurred by you (or any person related to or associated with you) in the event of mental, physical, emotional stress or distress caused either directly or indirectly in relation to these module teachings. You agree to indemnify us in the event of any such claim for all loss or damage so arising; and
- Josephine Eve is not liable to you in any way if the e-course contains materials which you are already familiar with or was already known to you through some other avenue.
- All e-course and course materials, and the intellectual property delivered in any form remains the intellectual property of Josephine Eve's 'How to Create Your Dream Wardrobe' E-course.
- No part of our e-course, services or course materials may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical or electronic, including photocopying and recording, or by information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the publisher.
- A breach of this clause is considered serious misconduct and may result in Josephine Eve removing the subscriber from the course with all fees including up to the end of the course being due and payable immediately. We reserve all rights in relation to any breach of intellectual property by the student including the potential to initiate urgent and interlocutory relief and / or other legal proceedings against the student.
- While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in our e-course and course materials, we do not, and neither does the author nor the publisher nor the marketing agents, assume any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter.
- Our programs and course materials are not intended for use as a legal source or accounting advice. Josephine Eve 'How to Create Your Dream Wardrobe' E-course provides guidance to its subscribers in relation to a number of subject matters but requires all subscribers to seek advice particular to their circumstances before taking any action in relation to matters they may learn during our courses. The information provided in the programs and course materials may be subject to varying state and/or federal laws or regulations. All students or any other users of our information are advised to retain advisors to determine what state and/ or federal laws or regulations may apply to their particular business.
- All students and any other users of our course materials assume responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Adherence to all applicable laws and regulations, including federal and state and local governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia or any other jurisdiction is the sole responsibility of the student or user and we do not accept any liability for any failure by the subscriber or user to comply fully with all governing regulations and requirements.
- You agree and acknowledge that Josephine Eve 'How to Create Your Dream Wardrobe' E-course can vary the Sign up fee at any time and that the varied Enrolment Fee will come into effect following the conclusion of the existing Enrolment Period.
- Josephine Eve 'How to Create Your Dream Wardrobe' E-course reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. You should regularly check this page to ensure that you are familiar with the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
- Making decisions based on any e-course and course materials presented should be carried out, only with the knowledge that you could experience personal financial loss when purchasing pieces that you will not wear. Creating your dream wardrobe results are based on many factors and we cannot guarantee you style success.
- We are not held responsible for any shopping purchases and mistakes that you aren't happy with.
- We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, lifestyle, body shape, colouring, your wardrobe and other factors that effect your wardrobe's success, or your shopping habits. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply any results at all.
- All programs and course materials, and any other services, provided by Josephine Eve's 'How to Create Your Dream Wardrobe' E-course are for educational and informational purposes only. Use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. Use your better judgement, before acting on this or any information.
- All subscribers of our e-course, course materials and any other services, are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making decisions around their wardrobe and purchases, and all information that have been provided should be independently verified by your own judgement.
- All information, products and services should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching a wardrobe decision on whether to rely on them.
- You agree that Josephine Eve is not responsible for the success or failure of your wardrobe including your decisions relating to any information presented in our learning materials, modules, exercises or services and their representations.
By ticking the T’s & C’s box on the e-course purchase page at sign up– you agree to all of the above.