Men’s Style Confidence
Men's Style Confidence
After working with many men, I’ve noticed that when you lack outer confidence with your appearance, it has such a knock on effect that can effect so many other areas of your life, and the same goes for when your outer confidence is radiating, but it’s effects are so positive and empowering.
If you struggle with your wardrobe, style and shopping– and your confidence at times too, and you want to make a change today, then this package is perfect for you.
This package is designed specifically for you if you want to define your signature look for yourself, to nail your style for every occasion and to help boost your confidence at work and at play.
Are you ready to invest in you and to make a change to your style and confidence?
HOW DOES THE STYLE CONFIDENCE PROCESS WORK?
BOOK IN PACKAGE SESSIONS
FILL OUT FORMS & HOMEWORK
CONSULT AT HOME
WARDROBE EDIT AT HOME
I RESEARCH & PRE-SHOP FOR YOU
SHOPPING SESSION IN THE CBD
OUTFIT STYLING AT HOME
(OPTIONAL) RECEIVE STYLE GUIDE
EMAIL FOLLOW UP & BONUS PDF'S
THIS PACKAGE IS PERFECT FOR...
- Corporates who want to amplify their image, nail their personal brand, define their look and possibly gain a promotion.
- Those who have been given a promotion and want to dress for the role
- Men who don’t have fashion direction and need someone to take the lead.
- Small business owners who want to create their unique signature look that they become known for.
- Those who have had a recent change in career, lifestyle, weight gain/loss, change of image, hair colour etc.
- Men who just want to start again and discover their personal style and what they like.
1ST SESSION (YOUR PLACE):
- Your wardrobe goals and your shopping & style struggles
- Your underlying signature personal style
- Which styles of clothing best suit your shape
- Where you currently shop for clothes and suggestions for new stores/labels
- A full colour analysis including your best colours and the ones to avoid
- Culling clothes, shoes and accessories that are not in alignment with your needs
- Learn the missing versatile pieces that will complete your look and style
- Which pieces need altering to flatter your shape
- How to organise your wardrobe in a more stylish, neater and practical way
2ND SESSION (SYDNEY CBD):
- All garments and outfits will be ready in the changing room for you before you even arrive
- Learn styling tips along the way, and get introduced to new stores that fall within your budget
- Discover new style options and versatile mix and match pieces that work for you
- Everything is tailored to your individual needs
3RD SESSION (SYDNEY CBD):
- A tailored experience aimed at finding the remaining pieces to complete the looks including accessories
- All garments and outfits are ready for your when you arrive
- Learn styling tips and be introduced to new accessory brands that work for your style
4TH SESSION (YOUR PLACE):
- Learn how to create your signature styled looks
- Learn how to style your new pieces with your existing wardrobe
- Learn how to accessorise your new outfits
- Learn how to style outfits for any occasion
- Gain confidence from your new defined style!
- A digital keepsake of your styling experience.
- Know exactly what pieces style with what so you never have to forget the looks.
- 100 styled outfit combinations included using images of your wardrobe pieces
- For a standard 80-piece wardrobe, is included in the price. *Additional fees for more items added.
PLUS, you'll receive the following resources:
A ‘Your Seasonal Colour Guide’
Based on your hair colour, skin colour and eye colour complexion.
‘Digital Colour Drapes’
Discover your ‘wow colours’ and the colours that suit you best in your defined seasonal colour chart.
A ‘Wardrobe 101 Directory’ PDF
(4 pages) which includes tailors, how to sell/donate your items as well as wardrobe solutions
A ‘Shopping List’ PDF
which includes a detailed description of pieces to add over the next few months (post shop)
WHAT’S THE INVETSMENT?
*Split payments upon request however the styling package needs to be paid in full prior to 1st session.
*Style Confidence Package recently changed as of May 30 2023 for all Gift Certificates purchased previously to this date, please contact Josephine for previous package inclusions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You have two options– you can either pay via the BOOK A WARDROBE UPDATE button where you can pay via Stripe and Paypal using; credit card, visa, master card or American Express.
OR you can pay via bank transfer/invoice, please email Josephine your preferred package and if there is a specific date you would like to book in then she will email the invoice with bank details to pay. Payment must be made in full to lock in your session date.
Josephine will be in contact with you via email within 24 hours to organise your session dates and times.
Once this has been organised, Josephine will send you a form to fill out and some homework to complete prior to your Consultation.
It is advised to book each styling session at least a few days but no longer than a week a part from each session.
The Outfit Construction session should be booked at least a week a part from the Shopping session, just in case you need time to receive pieces back from tailors, online deliveries for additional sizing etc.
The Style Guide can take between 2-3 weeks to be completed and emailed.
Josephine will offer a full refund for packages that haven’t been carried out and will need to be notified at least 1 week prior to the first session.
Refunds cannot be issued if sessions have been carried out already. A refund will be issued of remaining sessions if required.
If for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please note the following: if you give more than 1 weeks notice if you need to reschedule Josephine is happy to waive the reschedule fee however if cancelling/rescheduling under 1 week to 48 hours notice, a $150 reschedule/cancellation fee will apply to your booking.
If cancelling under 48 hour’s notice you will be charged the full rate of the session cost.
Josephine will email you the exact details of what to expect, plan and prepare for on the day including homework prior to your 1st session.
An example: make sure that you have all of your pieces in your wardrobe or in the one room and not left in the wash etc.
Josephine will look at everything that is of the current season that you are in e.g.; Spring/Summer wardrobe or Autumn/Winter wardrobe
Everything from shirts, jackets, coats, suits, pants, jeans, shorts, basics, drawers of old & unworn clothing, shoes, accessories and basically anything that is relevant to be worn.
Josephine styles all of her clients in selected stores within the Sydney CBD including Westfield, Mid City Centre, QVB, The Strand, David Jones, Myer and various boutiques throughout the city.
I will assess your needs, your budget limitations and your expectations are on quality and price for each item so we are on the same page e.g.; maximum spend on a- blazer, suit, jeans, shoes etc.
Josephine can work with any budget you have but to maximise your time and money spent on Josephine’s services, it is advised that $2000 for a 4 hour shopping session would be a good starting point to work with as this is an overhaul package.
If you want more than a few outfits or a variety of quality long lasting staple pieces, then it is advised to have a more flexible budget of $2000+
Unlike a lot of other stylists, Josephine does not take commission from the stores. Where possible, Josephine will try to help you save by getting YOU the stylist discounts ranging from 10%-30% off in some stores.
Josephine is an expert in body shape styling and caters to all body shapes and sizes as well as all heights.
WHY CHOOSE JOSEPHINE EVE?
Josephine is a fabulous stylist. I gained confidence from my outside but also from my inside with her styling. She was passionate, professional and helpful.
My experience with Josephine was completely transformational. Josephine stripped away the clothes that weren’t working for me, and helped me find the style and image that was lurking underneath. I’ve regained confidence on how to find and wear my style, colours and fit. Now I have people commenting positively about me, on my clothes, my figure, my accessories and I’m confident about that.
She helped me select items I might not have tried without her encouragement, and find pieces that work with my lifestyle back home and that I know I will treasure for many seasons. It was a really successful day of shopping, which felt like a wonderful day spent with a good friend.
Josephine was fantastic to work with. I highly recommend her ability to capture the essence of my brands personality into all of my work wardrobe. I'm looking forward to seeing her again for a seasonal wardrobe update!
The most amazing experience! I was so nervous waiting for my appointment with Josephine but within minutes she had me feeling comfortable and at ease. I left with so many incredible outfits that flattered my figure perfectly and renewed my confidence post baby.
Your help was the boost I needed to get my style back and embrace my new found life of motherhood. Now I not only feel confident in my new outfits - but you’ve saved me so much time in getting ready. I’m constantly getting compliments on how put-together I look - and you’ve taught me how to shop with purpose knowing exactly what suits me.
With her help I have lots of new outfits and at the same time more space in my wardrobe, I didn't know it could exist! She helped me to find my style. Nothing can compare with the feeling when I look in the mirror, and how I present myself now as a classy lady. It increased my self-esteem! Thank you so so much Josephine for making me more beautiful and confident!
Josephine helped me feel much more confident in selecting pieces that I love and that are right for my skin tone and body shape... I learnt so much and I hadn't anticipated on seeing such a significant impact from such a small investment.
I am delighted to have met and engaged Josephine and intend to stay with her as she has given me a level of confidence in dressing that I did not have before.
I was thoroughly impressed with my shopping experience with Josephine. Her professional, yet friendly nature had me feeling very relaxed and a confidence from the start.
Josephine styled me for the premiere of my first film and the AACTA Awards last year with great success. She chose my outfit perfectly so I felt confident and stylish. She also did a much required wardrobe cull which was long overdue and has helped me to understand the style that is truly me.
Josephine shows pure passion and commitment shown in the service I received. She was so diligent and attentive to my needs and wants. She is very thorough and pays close attention to detail. She ensured I would be dressed appropriately and really helped me stand out above the crowd.