Men’s Style Confidence
MEN’S STYLE CONFIDENCE
A Recipe for Corporate and Business Success
After working with many men, I know that wardrobe confidence isn’t just an issue that affects women. My male clients also struggle with their wardrobe, style and look – and their confidence at times too.
Men in the corporate world, including finance and IT professionals, lawyers, managers and small-medium business owners, have invested my Style Confidence package.
This package is designed specifically for men who want to define a signature look for themselves, to appear stylish in every function they attend and to boost their confidence at work and at play.
WHAT IS THE STYLE CONFIDENCE PACKAGE?
Guys, you will appreciate a serious wardrobe edit and styling techniques to create outfits for every function and occasion. You’ll also learn how to shop smarter and more effectively. Plus, you’ll receive your very own ‘Style Guide’ with pictures of all the outfits I have created for you to make getting ready a breeze.
THIS PACKAGE IS PERFECT FOR MEN WHO ARE EITHER:
- Corporate types who want to amplify their image, nail their personal brand, define their look and possibly gain a promotion.
- Those who have been given a promotion and want to dress for the role
- Men who don’t have fashion direction and need someone to take the lead.
- Small business owners who want to create their unique signature look that they become known for.
- Those who have had a recent change in career, lifestyle, weight gain/loss, change of image, hair colour etc.
- Men who just want to start again and discover their personal style and what they like.
- Your wardrobe, shopping pattern and lifestyle goals
- Your current struggles and issues with fashion
- Your styling preferences, measurements and body shape
- Where you currently shop for clothes and suggestions for new stores/labels
- What colours best suit your skin-tone and the ones to stay away from
- Some styling exercises to determine your underlying style identity
- New ways to create various looks to suit your lifestyle, dress style and life goals
- Culling clothes, shoes and accessories that are not in alignment with your goals and don’t help with your style
- How to accessorise your outfits in a stylish, simplified and practical way
- The missing versatile pieces that will complete your look and style
- Which pieces need altering to flatter your shape
- How to organise your wardrobe in a more stylish, neater and practical way
- All garments and outfits will be waiting in the changing room for you before you even arrive
- Learn styling tips along the way, and get introduced to new labels that fall within your budget
- Discover new style options and versatile mix and match pieces that work for you
- In all, an experience tailored to your individual needs
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of your signature style
- Learn how to blend your new pieces into your existing wardrobe
- Learn how to accessorise your new outfits
- Learn how to style outfits for any occasion
- Gain confidence from your new defined style!
PERSONALISED STYLE GUIDE/LOOK BOOK
- A digital keepsake of your styling experience
- Images to inspire yourself to create new looks for yourself
- 100 outfits included, $100 additional for an extra 20 outfits
- For a standard 80-piece wardrobe, is included in the price.
A ‘Personalised Top Colours’ pdf
or a ‘Mini Seasonal Colour Swatch’
based on your hair, eye and skin colour
A ‘Wardrobe 101 Directory’ PDF
(4 pages) which includes tailors, how to sell/donate your items as well as wardrobe solutions
A ‘Shopping List’ PDF
which includes a detailed description of pieces to add over the next few months (post shop)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You have two options– you can either pay via the BOOK A WARDROBE UPDATE button where you can pay via Stripe and Paypal using; credit card, visa, master card or American Express.
OR you can pay via bank transfer/invoice, please email Josephine your preferred package and if there is a specific date you would like to book in then she will email the invoice with bank details to pay. Payment must be made in full to lock in your session date.
Josephine will be in contact with you via email within 24 hours to organise your session dates and times.
Once this has been organised, Josephine will send you a form to fill out and some homework to complete prior to your Consultation.
It is advised to book the Consultation and Wardrobe Edit at least a week a part from the Shopping session so that Josephine has time to research and gather the looks for you.
The Outfit Construction session should be booked at least a week a part from the Shopping session, just in case you need time to receive pieces back from tailors, online deliveries for additional sizing etc.
The Style Guide can take between 1-3 weeks to be completed and emailed.
Josephine will offer a full refund for packages that haven’t been carried out and will need to be notified at least 48 hours prior to first session.
Refunds cannot be issued if sessions have been carried out already. A refund will be issued of remaining sessions if required.
At least 48 hours notice is needed, due to high demand, there will be a rescheduling fee of $150 if less than 48 hours.
Josephine will email you the exact details of what to expect, plan and prepare for, for our sessions.
An example: make sure that you have all of your pieces in your wardrobe or in the one room and not left in the wash, or for the shopping day wear comfortable easy to change in and out of clothes etc.
Josephine will look at everything that is of the current season that you are in e.g.; Spring/Summer wardrobe or Autumn/Winter wardrobe
Everything from shirts, jackets, coats, suits, pants, jeans, shorts, basics, drawers of old & unworn clothing, shoes, accessories and basically anything that is relevant to be worn.
Josephine styles all of her clients in selected stores within the Sydney CBD including Westfield, Mid City Centre, QVB, The Strand, David Jones, Myer and various boutiques throughout the city.
It all depends on what your needs and your budget limitations are for each item e.g.; maximum spend on a- blazer, suit, jeans, shoes etc.
A common misconception is that stylists are for the rich and famous and will take you to high end stores, but with Josephine rest assured, you are in safe hands and will not style you in anything thats out of budget or your lifestyle requirements.
Josephine can work with any budget you have but to maximise your time and money spent on Josephine’s services, it is advised that $2000 for a 4 hour shopping session would be a good starting point to work with as this is an overhaul package.
If you want more than a few outfits or a variety of quality long lasting staple pieces, then it is advised to have a more flexible budget of $2000+
Unlike a lot of other stylists, Josephine does not take commission from the stores. Where possible, Josephine will try to help you save by getting YOU the stylist discounts ranging from 10%-35% off in some stores.
Josephine is an expert in body shape styling and caters to all body shapes and sizes as well as all heights.
WHY CHOOSE JOSEPHINE EVE?
Josephine is a fabulous stylist. I gained confidence from my outside but also from my inside with her styling. She was passionate, professional and helpful.
My experience with Josephine was completely transformational. Josephine stripped away the clothes that weren’t working for me, and helped me find the style and image that was lurking underneath. I’ve regained confidence on how to find and wear my style, colours and fit. Now I have people commenting positively about me, on my clothes, my figure, my accessories and I’m confident about that.
She helped me select items I might not have tried without her encouragement, and find pieces that work with my lifestyle back home and that I know I will treasure for many seasons. It was a really successful day of shopping, which felt like a wonderful day spent with a good friend.
Josephine was fantastic to work with. I highly recommend her ability to capture the essence of my brands personality into all of my work wardrobe. I'm looking forward to seeing her again for a seasonal wardrobe update!
The most amazing experience! I was so nervous waiting for my appointment with Josephine but within minutes she had me feeling comfortable and at ease. I left with so many incredible outfits that flattered my figure perfectly and renewed my confidence post baby.
Your help was the boost I needed to get my style back and embrace my new found life of motherhood. Now I not only feel confident in my new outfits - but you’ve saved me so much time in getting ready. I’m constantly getting compliments on how put-together I look - and you’ve taught me how to shop with purpose knowing exactly what suits me.
With her help I have lots of new outfits and at the same time more space in my wardrobe, I didn't know it could exist! She helped me to find my style. Nothing can compare with the feeling when I look in the mirror, and how I present myself now as a classy lady. It increased my self-esteem! Thank you so so much Josephine for making me more beautiful and confident!
Josephine helped me feel much more confident in selecting pieces that I love and that are right for my skin tone and body shape... I learnt so much and I hadn't anticipated on seeing such a significant impact from such a small investment.
I am delighted to have met and engaged Josephine and intend to stay with her as she has given me a level of confidence in dressing that I did not have before.
I was thoroughly impressed with my shopping experience with Josephine. Her professional, yet friendly nature had me feeling very relaxed and a confidence from the start.
Josephine styled me for the premiere of my first film and the AACTA Awards last year with great success. She chose my outfit perfectly so I felt confident and stylish. She also did a much required wardrobe cull which was long overdue and has helped me to understand the style that is truly me.
Josephine shows pure passion and commitment shown in the service I received. She was so diligent and attentive to my needs and wants. She is very thorough and pays close attention to detail. She ensured I would be dressed appropriately and really helped me stand out above the crowd.