Online Style Consultation – Lander
Online Style Consultation
Sick and tired of feeling frumpy in everything you own?
Feeling a lack of confidence with your style?
Or that your wardrobe is a little outdated… and in need of a refresh?
Enter a personalised styling session with me where you’ll walk away with the confidence you need to know exactly what to shop for.
I’ll be giving you bespoke advice unique to you and your shape on how to style your outfits for your particular lifestyle and budget.
You’ve come to the right place if you feel as though…
“Nothing fits or looks good on me anymore” or that you feel that you’ve lost your sense of style and you want to discover your underlying signature style and learn which pieces fit & flatter you the most.
A lot of women that come to me often say “Will you only show me designer pieces or corporate clothes?” but actually in reality, the answer from me is this: I will only suggest wearable, comfy pieces that are specifically tailored to your budget, suitable for your lifestyle needs, shape, complexion and personal style.
I work with a variety of women, especially women who are experiencing ‘change’ and in particular changes to their shape, which is completely normal! And I’m here as your stylist and coach, to give you the best tailored advice so that you can finally feel empowered about your style and body shape.
Are you ready to change the way you’re feeling about your style, shape and confidence?
SO HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
BOOK IN YOUR SESSION
COMPLETE FORMS & HOMEWORK
ZOOM STYLE CONSULTATION SESSION
EMAIL FOLLOW UP + BONUS RESOURCES
THIS PACKAGE IS PERFECT FOR WOMEN WHO ARE:
- Not quite ready to invest into a full face to face styling package & would like a taster before considering upgrading to a package.
- Mum’s who have lost confidence in their wardrobe, body shape and style, and need the best style advice to help empower you and achieve your outcomes.
- Feeling like your style is outdated and need a fresh new perspective on what works for you
- A small business owner who wants to create a unique personal brand and signature style.
- In the midst of a lifestyle change either in career, babies, have lost or put on weight, or have changed your hair colour or appearance.
- Women who prefer to shop online but have it all mapped out and have pieces specifically recommended for them.
- Wardrobe, shopping and lifestyle-focused goals.
- Any struggles you are having so we can create the best plan for you.
- We focus on your top 3 outcomes and how to achieve those.
- Learn How to flatter your unique body shape.
- The top 10+ best staples you need for your shape.
- Your top 5+ new suggested stores to shop at.
- 20+ recommended pieces for you can buy online or try on in stores.
- Colours that best suit your palette and which ones to avoid.
- Styling exercises for us to create your signature style.
PLUS, you’ll get access to the following bonuses:
‘Body Shape Styling Tips’ E-Book
(13 pages) A list of the exact styles that flatter your shape the most, & the clothing and accessories to avoid.
‘Your Seasonal Colour Palette’ Guide
Based on your hair colour, skin colour and eye colour complexion.
WHAT MY CLIENTS ARE SAYING...
Nat | Veterinarian
I was stuck in a rut, turned 50, living in active wear. All that changed after a busy and educational styling day with Josephine! I now have confidence to dress to feel comfortable and look great for a range of occasions.
I’ve had so many compliments on my style and outfits and I love deciding which outfit to wear for different occasions.
There is of course 1 downside – I now have a love of shopping and husband complains the credit card gets a lot more bashing than “before I had some style”! 🙂
Lana | Mum & Business Owner
Your help was the boost I needed to get my style back and embrace my new found life of motherhood. Now I not only feel confident in my new outfits – but you’ve saved me so much time in getting ready. I’m constantly getting compliments on how put-together I look – and you’ve taught me how to shop with purpose knowing exactly what suits me.
Cathryn | North Shore Mum
I am delighted to have met and engaged Josephine and intend to stay with her as she has given me a level of confidence in dressing that I did not have before.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You have two options– you can either pay via the BOOK A WARDROBE UPDATE button where you can pay via Stripe and Paypal using; credit card, visa, master card or American Express.
OR you can pay via bank transfer/invoice, please email Josephine your preferred package and if there is a specific date you would like to book in then she will email the invoice with bank details to pay. Payment must be made in full to lock in your session date.
Josephine will be in contact with you via email within 24 hours to organise your session dates and times.
Once this has been organised, Josephine will send you a form to fill out and some homework to complete prior to your Consultation.
Josephine will offer a full refund for packages that haven’t been carried out and will need to be notified at least 48 hours prior to first session.
Refunds cannot be issued if sessions have been carried out already. A refund will be issued of remaining sessions if required.
At least 48 hours notice is needed, due to high demand, there will be a rescheduling fee of $150 if less than 48 hours.
Josephine will email you the exact details of what to expect, plan and prepare for, for our sessions.
Josephine is an expert in body shape styling and caters from size 4 – size 22+, tall, petite, all body shapes and sizes.
Yes you can upgrade to any package at any time. The Consultation fee will be deducted from the package and Josephine will invoice you the outstanding package amount. However it is preferred that you upgrade within a 2 month time period to keep things fresh in mind for Josephine and her team.