A recipe for success
There is nothing more beautiful than a woman with confidence.
Sadly, as a personal stylist, living in Sydney, this is an area I see so many women struggling with.
Is this an area you struggle in?
If you just heard yourself answer yes … I’m here for you and understand how you feel.
When I was younger and even when I started in the fashion industry, I struggled with my own confidence and body image issues.
It wasn’t until I really learned to embrace what I currently have and what I value in life, that I took charge of my confidence and then make an impact in other peoples lives.
This my lovely, is my ultimate purpose- to help people feel and look amazingly confident. And this package does just that!
WHAT IS STYLE CONFIDENCE?
Confidence is within all of us deep down, but its all about how much you strengthen that feeling in you. How you dress and present yourself plays a major part in effecting this.
After working with so many women that struggle with their confidence, this package will help you define your signature style to help you feel empowered and inspired every day.
We dive deep into your wardrobe and style to learn more about your body shape, contouring techniques and to customise wardrobe to suit your specific budget.
THIS PACKAGE IS PERFECT FOR WOMEN WHO ARE EITHER:
- Going back to work and want to nail your personal brand.
- In a corporate role and want to amplify your image, define your look and gain a promotion.
- A mum who has lost confidence in your wardrobe, body shape and style, and need someone to help take the lead.
- A small business owner who wants to create your own unique personal brand and signature style.
- Lost with your style and want to start again.
- In the midst of a change in career and lifestyle, have lost or put on weight, or have changed your hair colour or appearance.
Are you ready to create your Signature Style and feel empowered & confident today?
We talk openly about-
- Wardrobe, shopping and lifestyle-focused goals
- Any struggles you are having so we can create the best outcome together
- How to flatter your body shape
- Where you are currently shopping for clothes + new stores/labels
- Colours that best suit your palette and which ones to stay away from
- Styling exercises to create your signature style
- Explore new ways to create various looks to suit you personally
- Cull clothes, shoes and accessories that don’t work for your shape, style and lifestyle
- Accessorise your outfits in a stylish and practical way
- Discover missing pieces that will enhance your look
- Learn which pieces may need sight altering to better flatter your shape
- Have your wardrobe organised
- A tailored experience for your individual needs with me as your personal stylist in Sydney’s CBD
- All garments and outfits are ready for your when you arrive
- Learn styling tips and be introduced to new labels that work with your budget and body shape
- Discover new style options and pieces to mix and match for your goals and lifestyle
- Learn how to create signature looks
- Learn how to style new pieces in with existing pieces
- Learn how to accessorise your new outfits
- Learn simplified style techniques for all areas of your lifestyle
- Gain confidence from your new defined style!
- Outfits you can look up from the comfort of your device so that you never forget how to style them
- Create new ideas with inspiration from your very own look book
- 100 outfits included ($50 additional for an extra 10 outfits)
- 80-items are included in the style guide wardrobe, (further additional 10 pieces are an extra $50)
- Hard copy photo books are additional (these are subject to how many pages and outfits are required)
‘Body Shape Style Tips’ PDF
(7 pages) on which styles flatter your shape the most & the ones to stay away from. Includes image examples.
‘Personalised Top Colours’ PDF or a
‘Mini Seasonal Colour Swatch’ based on your hair, eye and skin
A ‘Wardrobe 101 Directory’ PDF
(4 pages) which includes tailors, places to sell/donate your items and a list of wardrobe solutions
A ‘Shopping List’ PDF which includes a detailed description of pieces to add over the next few months (post shop)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You have two options– you can either pay via the BOOK A WARDROBE UPDATE button where you can pay via Stripe and Paypal using; credit card, visa, master card or American Express.
OR you can pay via bank transfer/invoice, please email Josephine your preferred package and if there is a specific date you would like to book in then she will email the invoice with bank details to pay. Payment must be made in full to lock in your session date.
Josephine will be in contact with you via email within 24 hours to organise your session dates and times.
Once this has been organised, Josephine will send you a form to fill out and some homework to complete prior to your Consultation.
It is advised to book the Consultation and Wardrobe Edit session at least a week a part from the Shopping session so that Josephine has time to research and gather the looks for you.
The Outfit Construction session should be booked at least a week a part from the Shopping session, just in case you need time
to receive pieces back from tailors, online deliveries for additional sizing etc.
The Style Guide can take between 1-3 weeks to be completed and emailed.
Josephine will offer a full refund for packages that haven’t been carried out and will need to be notified at least 48 hours prior to first session.
Refunds cannot be issued if sessions have been carried out already. A refund will be issued of remaining sessions if required.
At least 48 hours notice is needed, due to high demand, there will be a rescheduling fee of $150 if less than 48 hours.
Josephine will email you the exact details of what to expect, plan and prepare for, for our sessions.
An example: make sure that you have all of your pieces in your wardrobe or in the one room and not left in the wash, or for the shopping day wear comfortable easy to change in and out of clothes etc.
Josephine will look at everything that is of the current season that you are in e.g.; Spring/Summer wardrobe or Autumn/Winter wardrobe
Everything from tops, shirts, jackets, coats, suits, dresses, skirts, pants, jeans, shorts, basics, drawers of old & unworn clothing, shoes, bags, accessories and basically anything that is relevant to be worn.
Josephine styles all of her clients in selected stores within the Sydney CBD including Westfield, Mid City Centre, QVB, The Strand, David Jones, Myer and various boutiques throughout the city.
It all depends on what your needs and your budget limitations are for each item e.g.; maximum spend on a- blazer, dress, jeans, shoes etc.
A common misconception is that stylists are for the rich and famous and will take you to high end stores, but with Josephine rest assured, you are in safe hands and will not style you in anything thats out of budget or your lifestyle requirements.
Josephine can work with any budget you have but to maximise your time and money spent on Josephine’s services, it is advised that, it is advised that $2000 for a 4 hour shopping session would be a good starting point to work with as this is an overhaul package.
If you want more quality long lasting staple pieces, then it is advised to have a flexible budget of $2000+
Unlike a lot of other stylists, Josephine does not take commission from the stores. Where possible, Josephine will try to help you save by getting YOU the stylist discounts ranging from 10%-35% off in some stores.
Josephine is an expert in body shape styling and caters from size 4 – size 22+, tall, petite, all body shapes and sizes.
WHY CHOOSE JOSEPHINE EVE?
Josephine is a fabulous stylist. I gained confidence from my outside but also from my inside with her styling. She was passionate, professional and helpful.
My experience with Josephine was completely transformational. Josephine stripped away the clothes that weren’t working for me, and helped me find the style and image that was lurking underneath. I’ve regained confidence on how to find and wear my style, colours and fit. Now I have people commenting positively about me, on my clothes, my figure, my accessories and I’m confident about that.
She helped me select items I might not have tried without her encouragement, and find pieces that work with my lifestyle back home and that I know I will treasure for many seasons. It was a really successful day of shopping, which felt like a wonderful day spent with a good friend.
Josephine was fantastic to work with. I highly recommend her ability to capture the essence of my brands personality into all of my work wardrobe. I'm looking forward to seeing her again for a seasonal wardrobe update!
The most amazing experience! I was so nervous waiting for my appointment with Josephine but within minutes she had me feeling comfortable and at ease. I left with so many incredible outfits that flattered my figure perfectly and renewed my confidence post baby.
Your help was the boost I needed to get my style back and embrace my new found life of motherhood. Now I not only feel confident in my new outfits - but you’ve saved me so much time in getting ready. I’m constantly getting compliments on how put-together I look - and you’ve taught me how to shop with purpose knowing exactly what suits me.
With her help I have lots of new outfits and at the same time more space in my wardrobe, I didn't know it could exist! She helped me to find my style. Nothing can compare with the feeling when I look in the mirror, and how I present myself now as a classy lady. It increased my self-esteem! Thank you so so much Josephine for making me more beautiful and confident!
Josephine helped me feel much more confident in selecting pieces that I love and that are right for my skin tone and body shape... I learnt so much and I hadn't anticipated on seeing such a significant impact from such a small investment.
I am delighted to have met and engaged Josephine and intend to stay with her as she has given me a level of confidence in dressing that I did not have before.
I was thoroughly impressed with my shopping experience with Josephine. Her professional, yet friendly nature had me feeling very relaxed and a confidence from the start.
Josephine styled me for the premiere of my first film and the AACTA Awards last year with great success. She chose my outfit perfectly so I felt confident and stylish. She also did a much required wardrobe cull which was long overdue and has helped me to understand the style that is truly me.
Josephine shows pure passion and commitment shown in the service I received. She was so diligent and attentive to my needs and wants. She is very thorough and pays close attention to detail. She ensured I would be dressed appropriately and really helped me stand out above the crowd.