All scheduled sessions with Josephine Eve Style will take place between the hours of 9am and 8pm, Mondays to Fridays and Saturday from 9am-3pm. Exceptions will be made for evening and weekend consultations at our discretion.
All bookings must be made at least a week in advance to enable Josephine Eve the necessary time to research, personalise and tailor your styling experience. To submit a booking request, please select the service you require online and complete the prompts or email me at email@example.com. All fees are due in full before the start of a consultation, unless otherwise arranged.
Once you submit your booking request, Josephine will be in contact with you via email within 24 hours to organise your session dates and times. Upon your booking confirmation, Josephine will send you a pre-consultation form to fill out and some homework to complete prior to the consultation.
There may be situations when rescheduling a confirmed booking by a client is necessary. There is an administration charge of $150 per reschedule if booked under 48 hours prior to session. We ask that you give us as much notice as possible, ideally more than 48 hours' notice.
If for any reason you are unable to make your appointment, you must inform Josephine Eve at least 48 hours before the scheduled time. If less than 48 hours notice is given, 50% of your fee will be forfeited. If more than 48 hours notice is given, we will deduct a $150 admin fee when refunding the fee.
Josephine will offer a full refund for packages that haven’t been carried out and will need to be notified at least 48 hours prior to first session. We will deduct a $150 admin fee when refunding the fee.
Refunds cannot be issued if sessions have been carried out already. A refund will be issued of remaining sessions if required.
Travel expenses for the stylists are extra if the client is based outside of Sydney Metro postcode area. These are charged at 50% of Josephine's hourly rate- $150 per hour with an amount of $75 per hour travel time. The agreed amount is to be pre paid prior to the session.
To ensure you get the most out of your session, Josephine will email you the exact details of what to expect and please complete your pre-consultation form at least 2 days prior to your session.
Our service policies are, but not limited to:
- Josephine cannot guarantee the availability of stock in stores on any given day. Josephine will come up with alternative solutions if the pieces are not available in stores but is not responsible for client purchases.
- You as the client agree to take full responsibility for your purchases that you make and that Josephine is not responsible for damaged goods, suggested pieces, non-sale items or stock unavailability.
- Josephine spends a full day carefully researching and preparing the pieces and looks for each client in stores, so it is suggested to buy on the day during the styling process.
- Josephine is providing a service to style the clients in what’s in store that’s available at the exact time.
- Josephine does not cancel or change shopping dates due to stock availability.