Personal Shopping Package
Having your own personal stylist in Sydney is the new way to save in 2017!
Do you struggle to make time to update your wardrobe? Do you find you waste money on clothing that you end up never wearing? Are you looking to find a versatile wardrobe that you will get the most wear out of?
Let me take the frustration and the pain out of shopping with a guided and fully prepared shopping experience where you will be introduced to new clothing styles that will not only flatter your body shape, but your colouring, lifestyle needs, budget and your style identity.
Learn how to style, accessorise, shop smarter and ultimately save money!
1 HR CONSULTATION (SKYPE)
- Your wardrobe, shopping and lifestyle focused goals
- Your current struggles and issues to ultimately come up with a solution
- Your styling preferences, measurements and body shape
- Where you are currently shopping for clothes and looking at introducing you to new stores/labels
- Learning what colours best suit your palette and the ones to stay away from
- Taking you through a couple of styling exercises to determine your underlying style identity
3 HR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE (SYDNEY CBD)
- All garments and outfits are put aside in the change rooms for you before you even arrive
- Learn loads of styling tips along the way, as well as being introduced to new labels that work within your budget and are perfect for your shape
- Discover new style options and the best versatile pieces to mix and match for your personal style and lifestyle
- An experience tailored to your individual needs
- A 7 page body shape PDF which includes info and images on what styles of clothing, shoes and accessories that flatter your shape the most
- A mini seasonal colour palette swatch based on your hair, eye and skin colour
+ ADD ON-
PERSONALISED (2 PAGE) STYLE REPORT-
- 4 Best Colours
- Body Shape
- Seasonal Colour Palette
- Personal Style
- Descriptive Style
- Shops to Shop at
- Shopping List
- Personal Brand Style Board
(Example above. Style reports are personalised to each individual)