No matter what your wardrobe dilemma, Josephine Eve has you covered. With her expertise as a Sydney personal stylist, her commitment to the ”personal” side of personal styling and not just the fashion itself is what sets her apart as a fashion stylist. Her dedication to the individual needs and requirements of each client means that not only do they walk away with a tonne of practical tips for shopping and dressing with confidence in the future, but also with the strong feeling that they have been heard, supported and educated throughout the process. Both men and women can expect to finish a session with Josephine feeling inspired and ready to tackle tomorrow’s outfit without a worry.
Josephine’s clients come to her with the following challenges:
- Having a lot of old pregnancy clothes in the wardrobe that don’t fit due to losing the baby weight
- Feeling overwhelmed when you think about shopping because you have no time and don’t know what to buy.
- Slightly guilty of every time you go shopping you tend to purchase pieces that you don’t end up wearing (that still have the tags on them) and yet sometimes you go to the shops and spend an hour or more and come home with nothing
- Feeling like an idiot because almost every time you go shopping the retailers show you pieces that you don’t end up liking in the end and go home feeling like you’ve been taken for a ride, made like a fool for giving them a sale that you won’t even wear.
- Annoyed because everyone else seems to know how to look stylish and trendy but when you buy something similar it doesn’t look as good on you as ‘them’
- Having “nothing to wear” (but a wardrobe that screams otherwise!)
- Lacking in confidence in your business due to the outfit choices in your wardrobe
- Loosing out on clients, business deals or not making lasting impressions in meetings due to an unpolished image.
- Unsure of how to put an outfit together and make it look ‘stylish’.
- Feeling as though your style is outdated and not knowing where or how to start.
- Waiting in lines in the fitting rooms and not always having 1-on-1 help.
- The variety and sheer number of items to search through and choose from in stores.
- Sick and tired of wearing the same outfits everyday
- Unsure of how to make a casual outfit look stylish
- Feeling no confidence in your appearance
Sound familiar?? Find your styling solution here.
What you can expect from a styling session with Josephine:
As a Sydney personal stylist, Josephine begins each styling session with an in-depth one-on-one consultation, followed by your service / package of choice. The consultation will uncover:
- Your style and shopping history.
- Your day-to-day fashion challenges.
- What you like and don’t like and who you look to for style inspiration (if anybody).
- What garments suit your body shape and colouring the best.
- Your personal style based on your personality and lifestyle.
At the end of your styling session you will have gained:
- Confidence in your ability to express your style.
- Stress-free, efficient shopping skills that save time and money.
- Skills for putting outfits together and fully utilising what’s in your wardrobe.
- And this is just the tip of the icerberg…
Personal Styling Packages
Commercial Fashion Styling
As well as working as a personal stylist in Sydney, Josephine is also an experienced commercial fashion stylist. Ensuring the highest quality fashion styling for media and advertising projects with execution from the ground up, Josephine’s commercial services include:
Photo shoots | Campaigns | Fashion Editorial | Advertising | TV/ Online Video | Talent Styling | Fashion Blogging
Click here for Packages Page
Click here for Media enquiries to request for my media kit
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions